MSB™ will be releasing an update to Adori™ and Lumea™ on Monday evening, 10/27/14. We are excited to announce that significant enhancements to Goals and Objectives in Adori and Lumea will be included with this update! In response to feedback collected from users, we have updated many features in the Goals and Objectives work space and the Goals tab of the IEP work space to enhance productivity and maximize efficiency.
MSB invited Adori and Lumea users throughout New England to join us over the past year to help design these enhancements to ensure they are as intuitive and meaningful as possible. Thank you to all who participated in this project! In an effort to provide ample time for users to become familiar with the enhancements, the changes will be made available over time in multiple phases.
- The first phase of the Goals and Objectives Enhancements is now available! Some of the highlights of Phase 1 include:
- Automatic designation of Goal Responsible person – manual entry no longer required!
- Visual indicators when goal is complete and ready to be linked to IEP
- Ability to organize goals by ordering and labeling
- Goals and Objectives work space mirrors Goals and Objectives tab in IEP work space
These enhancements will alter the appearance of the Goals and Objectives work space. The updates are designed to be intuitive, but we are happy to provide guidance and support to review the specifics in the following ways:
- Live webinar: Register now for one of our Goals and Objectives webinars on our events page. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask a Program Specialist questions during the webinar.
- Pre-recorded webinar: Available upon request.
- User Guide: A User Guide specific to the Goals and Objectives update is available in the User Guides section of the Help Menu in Adori and Lumea.
- Onsite Training: Contact your Program Specialist if you would like an onsite training
Please contact your Program Specialist with any questions.