We are looking for detail-oriented, organized team players to quickly learn and fill several open Claims Analyst positions in our fast paced operations department. This position is responsible for collecting highly sensitive school Medicaid reimbursements by gathering, and transmitting information; resolving discrepancies; adjusting transaction logs and preparing reports.
- Gathers Medicaid billing information by reviewing records; checking for completeness
- Ensures payments by verifying accuracy
- Inputting billing information to database; initiating electronic transmissions
- Resolves disputed claims by gathering, verifying, and providing additional information; following-up on claims
- Resolves discrepancies by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps
- Prepares monthly reports of Medicaid; provides them to clients
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; keeping current on Medicaid billing and reimbursement procedures
- Serves and protects the school community by adhering to HIPAA and FERPA standards
- Accomplishes billing department and company’s mission by completing related results as needed
- Work and meet departmentally as well as interdepartmentally to provide utmost quality to clients
Skills and Qualifications
- Data Entry Skills, Analyzing Information, Quality Focus, Productivity, Time Management, Organization, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Financial Skills, Documentation Skills, Reporting Skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task required. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication, PC and research skills.
- Computer Experience and with Microsoft Office is a must. MS Excel required.
Company holidays, accrued personal time. Health, dental and 401K
High School Diploma or GED required.