The school year will be coming to a close before we know it! We want to take this opportunity to remind you of the importance of getting your Medicaid documentation completed and submitted to MSB before practitioners leave for summer break.
End of year Medicaid checklist:
- Ensure Service Providers have documented all sessions for Medicaid covered services provided on transaction logs
- Submit all transaction logs to MSB after reviewing for required elements (LPHAs have reviewed and signed off on logs for Rehabilitative Assistants, etc.)
- Send all compliant Medicaid Transaction Logs to MSB
- Remind contracted providers to send logs before the end of the year, if applicable
- Forward Specialized Transportation logs and Out of District invoices received from Transportation vendors and Out of District facilities to your Claims Analyst
Please contact us with any questions.